6 Things You Should Know About Rhinoplasty
Here are 6 things you should know about the rhinoplasty surgery:
- A rhinoplasty (nose job) surgery is considered one of the most difficult cosmetic procedures. When performed poorly, it can lead to permanent nose deformity. If you are serious about reshaping your nose, we recommend doing thorough research on the plastic surgeon you are considering. Dr. Simoni is one of the best Beverly Hills nose job surgeon. Take a look at his amazing gallery and research his extensive knowledge of the nose.
- Rhinoplasty can drastically change the shape of one’s nose, but the basic architecture that is there can only be changed so much. You must be realistic and straight with your surgeon on the results that you wish to obtain.
- Noses come in many shapes and sizes. Although you may like someone else’s nose looks, it might not look the same on you. One size does not fit all with noses.
- Good results with rhinoplasty procedures do not solely rely on the surgeon’s skill. Having healthy tissue and a favorable recovery routine is also necessary to obtain great results from a nose job.
- Surgical swelling is expected after a rhinoplasty procedure. It can sometimes last 4-6 months after the surgery but varies patient to patient. While this swelling can distort or inflame the nose, you must remain patient and trust your doctor.
- There has never been a better time to get a nose job. With technology advancing over the years, it has made it more accurate, predictable and effective. If you are interested in getting arguably the best rhinoplasty Beverly Hills has available, give Dr. Simoni’s office a call to set up a consultation and start your journey to obtaining the nose you want.